Client Project Delivery Lead - Data & Business Intelligence
Redkite is a premium consulting firm with a focus on using data to drive business growth.
We combine state of the art tools, with a relentless drive to add outsized benefit to our clients.
We believe in getting the data fundamentals right and avoid over complicating projects by working in an agile way.
Our clients range from industry leading public companies to innovative, high growth startups. They cover industries like fashion, fintech, beverages, healthcare and gaming.
We solve some of their hardest problems, accelerating their growth and adding directly to their bottom line.
We’re growing fast and want excellent people to join our team and grow with us.
You can find out more about Redkite on our homepage and more about our culture on our careers page.
The Client Project Delivery Lead will drive a small team to deliver well structured and high impact data projects for clients. They will be the primary client contact and be responsible for delivering projects to an industry beating standard.
As part of the role you be responsible for:
- Project Management - Organising a team to deliver specific outcomes within a given timeline
- Product Management - Managing the ideation, planning, execution and delivery of new products
- Senior Stakeholder Engagement - Managing the client and senior team throughout early stage engagement and delivery
- Information Design - Presenting quantitative and qualitative information in a manner that is easy to understand and that is structured towards providing, pertinent useful insights to an organisation
- Data Structuring / Pipeline Design - Designing the data pipeline, having a good oversight of the different database solutions and how they fit together in database management
- BI Architecture - Knowledge of specific BI tools: proprietary languages, features and best practices
There is the opportunity to take ownership of potential new clients from the early stage relationship, as well as for the project from Day 1, scoping requirements and designing as well as implementing the project.
You will work alongside the founders, Henry Crawford and Jon Tippell, who will ensure that you’re well supported and set up to succeed.
Need to have
- Expertise in at least 4 of the 6 responsibilities above
- Expertise in using modern data tools (e.g. SQL, Python...)
- At least 6 years of data and/or consulting experience
- A results oriented mindset with a strong eye for detail
- Comfort with some travel to clients
- Right to work in the UK (we can’t currently sponsor visas)
Nice to have
- Experience with Looker/Power BI/Tableau
- Experience with Azure/Snowflake/Redshift/BigQuery
- Experience working with an engineering mindset (e.g. Agile development, Git, Jira...)
- Experience leading a team of analysts/data specialists
- Experience in the early stage engagement of potential clients and senior stakeholders
- Broad exposure to a genuinely exciting range of clients, all of whom are trying to solve large problems
- High impact in your role - many of our team can claim credit for saving millions for their clients
- Training and exposure to best in class ways of working - we want to set the gold standard for how companies use data
- Small, friendly and highly talented team, with limited bureaucracy and hierarchy
- Excellent remuneration
A great company reflects the wonderful diversity of the world in which we live. We have no judgement on any of the things that make you you - be that your religion, sexuality, race, gender or even if you once believed that tabs were better than spaces.